Stir Fried Ladies Finger
Stir Fried Ladies Finger is a simple and easy to cook side dish. This healthy and nutritious dish is delicately balanced with savoury and aroma.
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
|4 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|1 pc||Hard tofu, cut small|
|1/3 pc||Carrot, cut into julienned|
|15 pcs||Ladies finger, cut diagonally|
|1 ½ tsp||AJI-NO-MOTO®|
Ingredients A: thinly sliced
|2 pcs||Red chili|
- Heat cooking oil, fry hard tofu until crisp, toss and set aside.
- Stir-fry ingredients (A) until fragrant with the same cooking oil.
- Add carrot and water, stir well.
- Add ladies finger and egg, mix well.
- Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® and salt
- Ready to serve with fried tofu.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 21% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.