Tomato Bruchetta with Avocado
Serving suggestion: 4-5 pax
Ingredients (A): salsa
|3 pieces||Basil leaves, coarsely chopped|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
Ingredients (B): avocado spread
|1 tsp||Lemon juice|
|1||French loaf, slanting sliced|
|Some||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
- Mix all ingredients (A) and put aside.
- Mash the avocado and mix well with lemon juice.
- Bring water to a boil, boil eggs for 8 minutes. Cool them down and cut into 4 pieces.
- Drizzle olive oil on sliced bread. Toast until golden brown.
- To serve, spread some mashed avocado, spoon some salsa and put one slice of boiled egg.
- Sprinkle some AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and ready to serve.