Turmeric Stir Fried Beef
Serving suggestion: 4-5 pax
|1 tbsp||SERI-AJI® All Purpose Deep Fried Seasoning|
|½ cup||Cooking oil|
|1 stick||Lemongrass, smashed|
|50 g||Long bean, cut into 3 cm|
|50 g||Carrot, sliced|
|½||Yellow onion, thickly sliced|
|1||Green chili, slanting sliced|
|1||Red chili, slanting sliced|
- Boil beef until tender and thinly sliced.
- Mix beef with ½ tbsp of SERI-AJI® All Purpose Deep Fried Seasoning.
- In a wok, heat cooking oil and fry beef until crispy.
- Add in lemongrass, long bean and carrot, stir-fry until half-cooked.
- Season with ½ tbsp of SERI-AJI® All Purpose Deep Fried Seasoning.
- Add in yellow onion green chili and red chili. Fry until fully cooked and crispy.
- Ready to serve.