Vanilla Almond Cookies
Butterless and eggless Almond Cookies which is rich with almond nutty taste. Hassle-free because it is easy to make without a food mixer and taste delicious.
|2 no||Egg yolk|
|1 tbsp||Fresh milk|
|2 packets||Seri-Aji® Banana Fritter Flour 150g|
|200 g||Ground almond|
|80 g||Icing sugar|
|½ tsp||Baking soda|
|150 ml||Cooking oil |
|50 g||Almond nibs (diced almond)|
- To make egg wash, beat egg yolk with fresh milk. Keep aside.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Combine all ingredients together with Seri-Aji® Banana Fritter Flour 150g except for cooking oil in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add in cooking oil and knead until it forms into a smooth dough.
- Scoop 1 tbsp dough and roll into a ball. Gently flatten it between your palms and sprinkle almond nibs lightly in the centre. Brush egg wash.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 170°C or until golden brown.
Do not over knead, it may cause your cookies texture to be hard. Cooking time depends on your heat distribution in your oven.
*This recipe produces 45 pcs cookies.