Aloo Gobi (Cauliflower Potato Curry)
Aloo Gobi is a vegetarian dish from the Indian subcontinent made with potatoes, cauliflower and spices. It is a popular vegetarian dish in Indian cuisine. It is best to enjoy it with bread or rice.
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
|200g||Cauliflower (Gobi), floret|
|200g||Potato (Aloo), peeled and cubed|
|3 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|2 tsp||Cumin seed|
|2 stalk||Curry leaves|
|2 pcs||Onion, diced|
|3 tsp||Minced ginger|
|3 tsp||Minced garlic|
|3 pcs||Bird eye’s chilli (slit)|
|1 ¼ tsp||Turmeric powder|
|1 ½ tsp||Red chilli powder|
|1 ½ tsp||Coriander powder|
|1 tsp||Fennel powder|
|2 pcs||Tomato, chopped|
|10 g||Fresh coriander, finely chopped|
|1 1/8 tsp||AJI-NO-MOTO®|
- Boil the potato until soft and blanch the cauliflower until soft. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil, saute cumin seed, curry leaves, onion, garlic, ginger and chili until they turn aromatic.
- Add in the spice powder of turmeric, red chilli, coriander and fennel.
- Saute on low flame, until the spices turn aromatic and add in tomato. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® and salt.
- Add in the aloo and gobi, mix gently without breaking them.
- Garnish with fresh coriander. Perfect to serve with bread or rice.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 20% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.