Chicken Fried Rice
Chicken Fried Rice is a simple yet complete menu, suitable for everybody including kids and elderly people. It is a non-spicy and flavourful fried rice. Let’s try.
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
|4 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|1 tsp||Chopped garlic|
|1/2 / 50 g||Onion, sliced|
|100 g||Chicken meat, cubed|
|3 sliced / 15 g||Carrot, jullience|
|2 stalks||Green mustard, cut|
|1 tbsp||Oyster sauce|
|460 g||White rice|
|Some||Fried onion, for garnishing|
- Heat cooking oil, saute garlic and onion until golden brown.
- Add in chicken, stir until almost cooked.
- Add in carrot, mustard and oyster sauce. Stir well.
- Add in egg, mix well.
- Add rice, AJI-NO-MOTO® with salt.
- Mix well and serve with fried onion.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 11% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish