|30 g||Oreo biscuit|
|40 g||Digestive biscuit|
|400 ml||Fresh milk|
|200 ml||Coconut milk (in packet)|
|1 pc||Pandan leaf, knotted|
|10-12 sachets||Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener|
|1 packet||Agar-agar powder|
- Remove cream from Oreo biscuit, blend finely with digestive biscuit. Put aside.
- Heat fresh milk, coconut milk, pandan leaf, salt and agar-agar powder.
- Once the mixture boils, remove from heat and add in Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener. Stir until the sweetener is fully dissolved.
- Divide the mixture into two portions. Mix a portion with biscuit powder, then spread it on a tray.
- Pour in the remaining mixture and allow to set.
- Keep in the fridge.
Note: Using individual disposable plastic containers (with covers) is recommended because it allows the pudding mixture set faster.