Minced Chicken with Egg Tofu
Egg tofu is a special kind of tofu made with soy milk and eggs and is a healthy option for those who are looking for an alternative to meat. It is low in calories and is a good source of protein. There are endless possibilities when it comes to egg tofu recipes, so get creative and enjoy.
In this recipe, it is combined with minced chicken to create a flavorful and healthy main dish. The egg tofu provides a firm texture that contrasts well with the tender chicken giving the dish a rich flavour.
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
|150 g||Minced chicken|
|3 tube||Egg tofu, cut|
|1 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|1 inch||Ginger, minced|
|2-3 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|1 small bowl||Green peas or mixed vegetables|
|1/2 tbsp||Corn flour mix with 1 tbsp of water (optional)|
Ingredient A: Marinate
|1 no||Egg white|
|1 tsp||Fish sauce|
|1 tsp||Sesame oil|
|1 tsp||Corn starch|
Ingredient B: Seasoning
|1/8 tsp||Dark soy sauce|
|3/4 tsp||AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning|
- Marinate the minced chicken with ingredient (A) around 30 minutes.
- Marinate tofu for a while with vinegar.
- Deep fry the marinated tofu till golden brown and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok, sauté minced ginger and garlic. Add in minced meat and stir fry a while.
- Add in tofu and water, allow to simmer for a few minutes. Add in the green peas and seasoning (B).
- Lastly, add in corn flour mixture, mix well. Ready to serve.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 11% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.