Minestrone is a hearty vegetable soup with Italian origins. That is frequently cooked with pasta or rice. It is not only a packed with delicious taste meal, but also a complete menu in one meal.
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 pc||Holland onion, chopped|
|60 g||Carrot, diced|
|60 g||Celery stem, diced|
|60 g||Elbow macaroni|
|1/4 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|2 pcs||Tomato, diced|
|60 g||Potato, diced|
|60 g||Zucchini, diced|
|1/2 cup||Tomato puree|
|4 cloves||Garlic, chopped|
|1 tsp||Dried thyme|
|1 tsp||Dried oregano|
|2 pcs||Bay leaves|
|1 tsp||Ground black pepper|
- Heat olive oil, saute onion, carrot and celery around 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add all ingredient (B), bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, around 8-10 minutes.
- Add macaroni and simmer for 8-10 minutes more or until the pasta softens.
- Add in AJI-NO-MOTO® and salt.
- Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 19% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.