|220 g||Glutinous rice flour|
|40 g||Wheat starch|
|200 g||Lotus paste|
|40 g||Desiccated coconut|
|2 sachets||Pal Sweet® Sweetener|
- Mix glutinous rice flour and water, knead to form a dough.
- Mix wheat starch with hot water.
- Mix glutinous rice dough and wheat starch dough with shortening, knead to form smooth dough.
- Divide lotus paste into 10 g per portion, shape into round balls.
- Separate dough into 25 g per portion, then wrap in lotus paste.
- Boil glutinous balls in a pot of boiling water until afloat, dish out, drain and then coat with desisted coconut and Pal Sweet® Sweetener.
- Place in paper cups, garnish with green and red cherry.