Steamed Fish with Mushroom
A fragrant and delightful steamed fish which is easy to prepare and cook. Best eaten with rice and to share with loved ones.
|900 g||Rainbow trout or grouper, scale removed, cleaned, butterfly-cut|
|20 g||Ginger, thinly sliced|
|2 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|4 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|150 g||Buna Shimeji Mushroom, roots removed|
|150 g||Shiitake Mushroom, sliced|
|2 tsp||Rasa Sifu™ All-In-One Seasoning|
|1 tbsp||Sesame oil|
|1 spring||Coriander leaf, chopped|
|1 spring||Spring onion, chopped|
- Lay the fish in a steaming plate and sprinkle ginger on top of the fish.
- Prepare a wok with water for steaming, bring to boil under high heat.
- Place the fish on steaming plate on the wok once the water is boiling. Steam the fish under high heat for 15 minutes.
- In another wok, heat cooking, add in the garlic, stir-fry until slightly brown.
- Add in mushrooms, 125 ml water and season with Rasa Sifu™.
- Once gravy is boiling, pour in the sesame oil and mix well.
- Pour the mushrooms mixture over the fish and garnish with coriander leaf and spring onion. Serve immediately.
- You may cook the mushroom in another pot/pan while the fish is steaming half way before cooking time.
- Use traditional way of steaming to get best result.
Product Used for the Recipe
Rasa Sifu™ Recipes